golf-forums.net
Promoting golf discussion.

Main
Date: 17 Apr 2007 10:55:03
From: berg
Subject: Zurich Classic
anyone else looking forward to this one? looks to be a good. i wonder
how david toms will produce on his home turf. golf channel has early
coverage thursday and friday. looking forward to kicking back and
watching.





 
Date: 20 Apr 2007 17:41:04
From: annika1980
Subject: Re: Zurich Classic
On Apr 20, 1:14 pm, "the Moderator" <sparky@no_spam_engineer.com >
wrote:
>
> > What are you talking about? New Orleans is fine.
> > The Superdome has been rebuilt, the luxury boxes have all been re-
> > upholstered, the Saints made the playoffs, and the cash registers are
> > ringing again in the French Quarter. The dollar bill is rolling
> > again!
> > I mean, what more do you want? Freakin houses? C'mon man, New
> > Orleans ain't about that. New Orleans is about drunk white coeds
> > showing their tits.
>
> Yep, indecent exposure is the only crime problem.

Most of the crime in NO occurs in those tall buildings downtown.





 
Date: 20 Apr 2007 10:09:53
From: annika1980
Subject: Re: Zurich Classic
On Apr 18, 7:21 pm, "Pickmaster" <hots...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> Really sad with the plight of recovering New Orleans, and poor blacks
> especially effected....

What are you talking about? New Orleans is fine.
The Superdome has been rebuilt, the luxury boxes have all been re-
upholstered, the Saints made the playoffs, and the cash registers are
ringing again in the French Quarter. The dollar bill is rolling
again!
I mean, what more do you want? Freakin houses? C'mon man, New
Orleans ain't about that. New Orleans is about drunk white coeds
showing their tits.






  
Date: 20 Apr 2007 12:14:47
From: the Moderator
Subject: Re: Zurich Classic

"annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com > wrote in message
news:1177088993.735438.216780@y5g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 18, 7:21 pm, "Pickmaster" <hots...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Really sad with the plight of recovering New Orleans, and poor blacks
> > especially effected....
>
> What are you talking about? New Orleans is fine.
> The Superdome has been rebuilt, the luxury boxes have all been re-
> upholstered, the Saints made the playoffs, and the cash registers are
> ringing again in the French Quarter. The dollar bill is rolling
> again!
> I mean, what more do you want? Freakin houses? C'mon man, New
> Orleans ain't about that. New Orleans is about drunk white coeds
> showing their tits.

Yep, indecent exposure is the only crime problem.




 
Date: 19 Apr 2007 20:30:03
From: Gordo
Subject: Re: Zurich Classic
On Apr 17, 10:55 am, berg <newagenda...@gmail.com > wrote:
> anyone else looking forward to this one? looks to be a good. i wonder
> how david toms will produce on his home turf. golf channel has early
> coverage thursday and friday. looking forward to kicking back and
> watching.

It'll be interesting to see what type of shape the course is in. I
worked that tournament two years ago in it's first year there. Played
it a couple of times. Looks like some scores went low today.



 
Date: 18 Apr 2007 17:21:26
From: Pickmaster
Subject: Re: Zurich Classic
Really sad with the plight of recovering New Orleans, and poor blacks
especially effected, that Tiger Woods still has yet to attend the New
Orleans venue since turning pro.

"berg" <newagendainc@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:1176832503.845507.247650@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
> anyone else looking forward to this one? looks to be a good. i wonder
> how david toms will produce on his home turf. golf channel has early
> coverage thursday and friday. looking forward to kicking back and
> watching.
>




  
Date:
From:
Subject: